Saturday 30 March 2013

He's asking about Keris? (Gelabah lah aku)


Assalamualaikum!
Hahaha...
(Today's post, I'm going to use English language. So, please be aware with my mistakes. Then, tell me all the mistake. So that, I'll able to improve my English skill. Thank You. ^^)



Haha!
From now on! I'm going to become a serious person in learning English! Because of what?
Haha.. Because of..........
The moment, when a Japanese/Chinese tourism (a guy) asked me about Keris... (I don't have time to asked him where he came from.. hehe ... actually, I forgot to asked him.)


Here the story...



Today : 30 March 2013
At : Muzium Negara, KL, Malaysia.
With : My Family
"Just wearing slippers"





Took some picture..



Then...First step....we buy tickets...

My dad, my siblings and I... went to a food court inside the museum... We ate there to fill our stomach with 'Nasi Campur'... Because all of us was hungry... There's no joke.. I was hungry like a tiger that time.. Huhu..
 Starving like I've never eat for 7 days!

Another picture...




Hey! Wait a minute! One thing that I realise is... the price of all the food there are absolutely cheap!
If I compare with my school canteen... The food at the museum food court is cheaper than that super 'cekik darah' canteen.. Hehehe (Jangan marah.. It just my opinion.. Please..Just an opinion...)





After we ate... We capture some picture...
Then.we went inside the museum...
I was really exited because this was my second time I visited that place!
My first time went to that place is when I was in a middle school.... LOL..
I didn't remember much about that moment... Haha...

Then... We all took a look inside the museum...
Pretty exited! Wow!
My foot step just can't stop from moved to watched all the stuff!
Wow! I can fell  that I really likes history!
Yeay me!

Now.. I'm going to show you another picture... (Then, I'll tell you about that moment...huhu.. Feel like crying..)



















 I love those "Cop Mohor"












Alright! It's begin now! Based on the picture above! (The Keris!) 
While I was busy captured this picture.. I heard a voice of a guy!
Damn! I was really shock like...
... him... Haha...
That tourism said.."Is that Keris?"
Then I watched his face... He's an uncle...
From what I saw... His face looks like a Japanese or Chinese guy..
I don't know.. Whatever...
Then I answered him "Yes.. It is."
I thought he just want to asked that question..
But.. I'm probably wrong. Silly me!

Then he asked another question "Is keris like a knife or sword?" 
Then.. I just said "Yes."
He asked more.. (That moment.. I would like to cry... Because I was left behind! I was alone! Where are you guys!?)

"What is the uses of keris?"

"Owh...erk..hmm.. Its..use.. hmm..err..." (Damn! I lost my words! I need a dictionary! How come I forgot those simple words!)

"Keris is usually use in fighting." (Haha.. I think this is the most funny answer! Because I want to say something else.... But.. I just can't.)

"How? Keris is to small." (I my heart.. I said... It's to small? Well.. Even it's small.. It's able to kill people.. But I didn't say that to that guy.. Haha.."

"Owh... It's like a knife." (Seriously... These word does not related to his question! Huhu.... )
Then, both of us just keep silent..

Then.. he asked more.. "Look.. It says, On the keris there's  an Arabic words!"

Then I just show and tell him where's the Arabic words placed.. bla...bla... (He's listening) Haha....

After that I also told him.. "The design of the Keris is different than the knife.... The shape looks like 'S' word" (I think he didn't listen.. because my voice is to low.. How did I know that my voice was to low? His head get nearer... huhu.. Once again.. I lost my words when he asked what I've said just now.. huhu)

Then, he asked another question... "What is your grade?" His hand move like cutting something.....He gave a big smile.. I feel comfortable... Haha..

"I was a form 4 student.." 

He said.. "Form 4?"

"Ops.. form 5..."
His face shows that he doesn't understand.. That moment I realise.... 'He's not Malaysian...'

"Owh...I'm a high school student.." 

He smiled. "Owh..I see..." 

Then I said to him... "Sorry sir, I need to go.. And.. I'm sorry.. because I'm not really good in English...Sorry.." 

Then he just said.. "Well.. It's okey.. You're good enough... Thanks.." Then, I gave him a big smile... and I just leave...

I told my father what's happened to me.. Haha....

Seriously... I REALLY REALLY REALLY not satisfied with the conversation! Huhu... I was like.... I want to rewind it back! So that I'll able to answer that guy's question more properly! There's a lot story I would like to tell him about that Keris! Huhu.. (But.. It's only play in my mind.. Huhu)
Huhuhu......

Honestly.... I would like to say.. a big thank you to that guy!

Because of him... I got a new experience to have a talk with tourism that came to Malaysia...

And because of that moment, there's some courage came to me to speak in English... (Before this... I'm not using English language often in my daily life)

I was happy because actually I'm able to talk in English... (Although, I'm a little bit lost my words.. Huhu)

If  I meet that guy again.. I'll try my best to explain to him more  fluent in English! (And more story) Huhu.... (Damn! I wanna cry! Huhu! I feel like crying! I want to cry! I want to burst my tears!)


Then.. we all continue or tour inside the museum... Once again.. My adrenaline starts functioning! I'm exited again! Haha.... (I've told you.. I love history!)

Now... There's another picture (These picture are taken after the conversation between me and that guy)

 I love Keris since I was young.. Huhu




 My father played the "Jigsaw Puzzle"








 Is this .....?

 Take a picture in a dark.. Hehe..



 What is this? 

 Feel like at Malacca..


 Wow! Fixie bike?


 A view from above.. (Gayat bro)

 Buy some 'doorgift'...

 I don't know what they're fighting about.





Just wearing slippers.. (Didn't aspect that my father want to took us to the museum..) Haha..


That's all my story... THE END 
(Boring? Haha.. W.E.V.R)









^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agak ar. Bila orang asing tanya kita in English, and kita jawab berterabur, mesti rasa nak tampar je diri sendiri. Macam..kenapalah aku jawab macam tu? berjuta sesalan kot. dh pernah kena. Kat Putrajaya central

larkspurpetak said...

Hahaha... ye ke? (Mmg masa tu aku rasa mcm nak tampar diri sendiri pon.) huhuhu... Mmg lebih daripada jutaan sesalan Sab!.. huhuhu.... (Nak cuba lagi skali............ Huhuhu.. Menyesal) Huhuhu..

Kawan2ku ^.~